Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Morning Aether

I awoke this morning as if emerging from a warm ocean; the surrounding dark matter was tangible, like a breathable, all-encompassing gelatinous massless mass. My skin alive, body sparking with every pulse.

I love mornings like this, the feeling of Oneness, connected to everything, where everything makes sense. As if the clarity of the subconscious experienced during sleep is brought to into the woken world. It's a nice reminder of the overall picture, when the intricacies of life seem to conspire as they drill down until there's nothing left to mine but the core.

I let myself slip into dreams, eyes rolled back, embracing immersion. Aether suits me just fine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...