Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day56

Very much a struggle of a week in many ways, but all caught up on posts now.

I squeezed alot out of this weekend, and now I feel as though I need a day to myself. Maybe next weekend if I'm lucky, but chances are there will be few free days until we complete the EP.

We had a (2/3rds) band meeting today & drew up the tasklist. It was most productive - we're 80% of the way there.

We also worked on a new track which consists solely of piano, bass & vox - officially ending our 2 month hiatus. Fortunately, I have the rest of this coming week to work on Stained House tracks before really knuckling down with the AD work.

At the very least I'm mostly distracted during the waking hours =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...