Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day62

20100710 Saturday

Excellent yoga & gym session this morning: I matched my historic personal bests on most restistance sets, only this time I'm 15Kg lighter than I was at my last strength peak 6 months ago. After years of work, I'm at the stage where I'm having a lot of fun trying out various toning methods & molding my form; a sculptor of living tissue.

Band meeting in the evening: we finally got all 3 of us in the same room for a couple of hours to finalize our game plan. Part of this was confronting one of our number about poor attendance and giving him an ultimatum; decide whether this project is a hobby or whether he wants to take it to the next level. It was productive in a sense, but so very draining. Time will tell.

-

I tried out my new in-earphones at the gym today, however they refused to stay embedded so as a result I listened to the in-house gym soundsystem for a change. The last time I heard this song was in the wee hours of a Saturday morning a few weeks back. Such a beautiful chorus melody:

Usher - OMG (Ft. Will.I.Am)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...