Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day57

Morning spent overlooking the harbor from the 32nd floor. An amazing grey day. For lunch I traveled through the mist & over the water, my imagination running away with the scenery.

When it comes to weather, there is no such thing as a bad day. I often hear "it's so miserable out", but what is miserable about fresh clouds, moisture, drenched earth? I understand somewhat, as my mood used to be governed to a degree by the weather, so I guess it's all perspective. Still, I'm glad I no longer see things that way.

Coming back across the water, a girl on the train with earphones on, eyes closed & such a happy smile. I wanted to talk to her, to share in it, but slightly moreso, I did not want to disturb her moment.

I wonder what she was listening to.

-

"When illusion spin her net
I'm never where I want to be
And liberty she pirouette
When I think that I am free"

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...