Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day54

20100702

Less sleepless. No less caring.

-

I've not been myself today: angry.

Angry at nothing & noone in particular, just random things. Fortunately, I know better than to take it out on others.

I know where the anger stems from: frustration. Making decisions & doing things that don't sit right with me.

I remind myself that you can't undo certain knowledge. If it's meant to be, it will happen. All I can do is continue my search...

I don't do regrets, partly because I don't enter into situations that might cause them, but also every step in life is a lesson. I wouldn't change any of my actions of the past 6 months.

-

I still have a list of questions unanswered, but it's so exhausting even pondering them, with the knowledge that I can't just pick up the phone and find the answers.

We're both intelligent people. We saw this outcome as a possibility - and being as we're both caring people - an inevitability almost. Maybe it wasn't something to think about.

We licked the flame, and the flames licked back.

-

Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...