Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day80 - Shameless

I needed a shower. The painter was in the middle of brushing the bathroom window frames & asked me if he should stop. I said it was his call, plugged my phone into the bathroom speakers & jumped in the shower.

Note to self: if I ever end up going senile, my shamelessness might pose a danger to society.

Another recording session tonight. We'll complete the last of the recordings this week, send the final (final, final) mixes off to our production guys in Belgrade on Sunday, then sit back & wait (and rehearse).

Up since 0330, I'm wiped. Time to relax with the soothing tones of Frank Muller. I could listen to him all day.

-

Days of the New - Take Me Back Then

Yes, that's Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Dolls) singing backups. What a voice, even back in 1999.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...