Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

To See Through Each Other's Eyes - Addendum

I siesta'd today. Not to escape the heat, as the day was mild, rain sprinkling, cars sluicing past. Quite comfortable - just the environment to let myself drift.

And drift I did.

-

This time into an open field.

-

Later that day I dreamed of someone, then much older and necessarily a part of my life if only on the periphery, but removed somewhat and physically distant. There was resentment towards me, a lack of understanding, but contrarily I understood that person and understood why they felt that way towards me.

I then turned to you - you were right next to me. I was aware that this was a glimpse into the future and curious as I am, I wanted to explore the moment, but when i tried to focus on you to see how you appeared now having aged, I couldn't see your face. All I saw was a brilliant white light emanating from your entire being. I've dreamt of you in this way before, but now you were as beautiful as you were in the past - in fact brighter, more amazing to gaze upon. A white so bright, our Sun would pale in comparison.

(addendum to this)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...