Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

To See Through Each Other's Eyes

It was on the tail end of a dream when he looked at me and told me these things. I was taken aback - a large part of me became scared, nervous, unsure, anxious. Not of him, not of what he'd said, but of the uncertainty it all held.

I could see my reflection in him, but more than this - I could see through his eyes.

He had an assured way about him, confident in the things that I hadn't found a firm footing with.

He told me everything would be alright. I gave my trust to him and in an eternal instant of bundled time, we saw these things came to pass, and it was all right.

And I could feel him smiling, behind his big blue eyes.

Things were finally as they were meant to be.

(from a 0730 dream)

Addendum (1130) - I had another dream just now. I'm hesitant to post it here as it has shaken me to my foundations. I'll leave it in drafts until I've thought about it some more. It was one of the most beautiful dreams I've ever had.

The perfect prelude to this afternoon & evening's songwriting session. I sense magic.

-

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

(One of the few covers that improves upon the original.)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...