Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day132 - High Five

Bubble and I finished reading our first novel today... in person!

We started reading Rowan of Rin in August, the week of her eighth birthday and continued over the phone during the course of a couple of months. In Auckland for the weekend, I brought the book with me and we drew near to the end of the story.

As we completed the last chapter she asked coyly, "is it finished?". When I confirmed so she leaned over and gave me a high-five.

I shared in a sense of completion that I know will stay with her for a long time, if not forever.

-

Melody, lyrics, flow, beat, tempo, production. This track has it all.

Daniel Bedingfield - Friday

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...