Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

awake

What is it that pulled me from sleep, yanking me awake like strings on my subconscious?

There is something.

Again, that feeling that things are not quite as they should be - that fate is being fought when it ought not to be. I feel poised, ready, waiting for inevitability.

I know the difference between this and mere wishful thinking. It would simplify and resolve too many difficult questions if it were just that, but it is not, it is so much more. More than black & white. More than circumstances. More than the fear of disappointment.

More than recognition.

This is golden: the following of one's true heart, wherein this feels right.

I feel as though I am on the crystaline edge of a razor so fine if it weren't for the perfect balance of gravity I could fall either way, at the will of the wind.

And that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...