Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day138 - Long Days, Short Nights

I jumped on MSN the other night for the first time in ages. It was like a mini reunion - friends I hadn't spoken with for a while.

A few nights running now I've been up quite late chatting, enjoying whimsicals, deep & meaningfuls, the cracking of jokes. Although I'm a bit scattered come this morning, I was reminded of how much I've missed it.

The MSN friends list is but a subset of my Facebook list, and even though I use FB chat more, its functionality is subpar plus I like to refer to conversation logs if I'm looking for something in particular. Sometimes it's interesting going back through chat logs, reminiscing.

There was a time when I would be logged in 24/7 via computer or mobile, and if awake - which is often the case around 0200 - happy to chat. 0200 chats are notoriously filled with dreamy, aethereal words & imagery - a nice halfway point between imagination and reality, and fantastic when you have someone to share them with: someone who's on the same wavelength.

Not so much these days - I'm more focused on other distractions, or at least try to be.

Learning the art of denial.

-

Mad Season - I'm Above

"
I'm above
Over you I'm standing
Above
Claiming unconditional love
Above
"

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...