Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day136 - Mining A New Epoch

Spread before me was a proud mountain, part of an expansive range but solitary in frame, capped in white, flanked by blue, in a location somewhere amidst the Alps, possibly the Dolomites.

I had a view to the core, to mine it, but without destructive malintent. As I scanned the area in front of me, I honed in on one specific area as if I was using instinct purely to divine the very right place to which I would find the deposit in search of. It felt as if I was mining for someone or something rather than just mineral wealth, but surprisingly unconfusingly, a picture of the mountain's internals came through clearly, as I saw right through the outer layers of grey rock, and beheld: gems. Diamonds in fact. Colourless. Pure. They appeared to be already cut. Maybe I was seeing their potential.

I'm not sure if I've ever physically visited this mountain or if it exists solely in the Aether. Either way I felt at home in its presence.

Instinctively I knew that to get to the transparent stones meant hard work, but I did not flinch at the thought. I'm not sure who or what it was that was held in this image, but I knew I would reach them eventually, no matter what.

(From an 0200 dream)

This was the soundtrack.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...