Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day134 - Bed Day

Damn it was a nice way to spend a Monday: slept in, awoke, looked at the time then promptly fell back to sleep. Much rest was needed from the full on weekend and in preparation for my main siesta later on.

Read, chatted, cooked, watched, gamed, relaxed.

Fed the brain, stimulated the mind, rejuvenated the body.

I didn't leave the house all day. The cabin fever should be enough to add a nice bounce to my step as I spring out of bed tomorrow.

But for now, an early night with some recommended reading.

-

What a voice, what a couple:

Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

-

2 comments:

  1. I love bed days ... we can them Doona Days though. After a busy weekend, I enjoyed a lazy day yesterday, blogging, tweeting, reading and writing. Oh and I managed a Nana nap too. Sometimes it is the simplest, quietest things that are the best ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more.

    I'm a keen proponent of the all-important refractory period, especially after packing so much into a few days. Experiences are enjoyed so much more when time is taken for reflection and processing.

    "Doona Days" - I like that, though I don't think I've ever uttered the word "Doona" out loud... my Oz lexicon is very much a work in progress =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...