Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day99 - Côté à Côté

99 evokes imagery: bedfellows, side by side, deep reds, coffee and chocolate softness covering dual heartbeats, twins in frequency, dualists in mind, warmth of wavelengths, an invisible but most tangible twin helix, the feeling that everything is as it's meant to be right in that moment.

-

I feel lucky to have heard this tonight:

Rocket Queen

4:04 is beautiful. When the guitar solo kicks in at 5:13 I'm temporarily displaced, out of phase, enraptured.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...