Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day107 - tuesday, pakiri

My father and I took a trip up to Pakiri today - an hour or so north of Auckland. He is still my go-to guy, mentor, and part-time guru. Along with my grandfather, we're all very similar and always have fruitful conversations, each of us relish exploring thoughts and discussions on a deeper level.

This was a business trip for both of us, but it was welcomed as an excuse to spend time together. I love these sort of excuses.

While there we were invited up to a private lookout. I love the green. I love the ocean. I love the light. We had it all that day, part of the same vista (above).

Oh, and on the way back we saw a real-life treant!

-

Kiwi music week, instalment #4:
Darcy Clay - Jesus I Was Evil

Another musician gone too early. He was an interesting guy.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...