Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day98 - The Return

The dreams have started again.

For all of 2010 and some months prior I'd been dreaming daily, without fail. Vivid, intense, illuminating dreams. Every single night was an adventure. Most nights I would awaken and make notes.

But there was a period recently when they stopped.

I think part of me just wanted to stop thinking, shut down and drive away whatever needed processing, leave it for another day.

I'm glad they're back. Though opaque and largely left to the Aether, I can feel the intensity returning, opening myself up again to exploration.

As enjoyable as this one is, dreams are the preferred reality.

-

I was looking for this song and came across a version with an interesting video, including some beautiful thoughts and images:

The Black Crowes - Seeing Things

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...