Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day104 - saturday, arrival

I'd barely slept the night before, the plane was old - no in-flight entertainment (yay for my trusty laptop), an hour into the flight my butt started to complain about the less-than-comfy seating, but of course it was all worth it. I touched down to my girl glimpsing me, forgetting everything else around her & running into my arms.

Pictured: our sleepover setup in her room, she gave me her bed =) The pink cushion filled with beans was a gift I'd bought her when her mother & her lived in Sydney with me. She's kept it ever since returning to Auckland, now with many stitches from burst seems (I like to think from the frequency and intensity of hugging), it serves as a nice connection to her dad.

-

Figured I'd share some of my favourite Kiwi music while I'm here.

The Naked And Famous - Young Blood

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...