Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day108 - wednesday, eviland

I took Bubble out of school today so we could spend some quality time together. We had dinner at Grandma's where she spends many a weekend, often including our Sunday morning marathon phone chats. I was one of the chosen few who have been shown the secret hideaway, known as "Eviland" (pictured). Even friend's kids seem to enjoy showing me this sort of thing. Maybe they can see the adventurer in me =)

-

Kiwi music week, instalment #5:
Scribe - Not Many

Hearing this again makes me feel like resuming the hiphop project I've been working on (and off) for the past few years. Little does anyone know that D.R.X. was originally my hiphop alter-ego.

I just giggled while typing that.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...