Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day88 - Yeargh!

I was feeling a bit piratey today so I loaded up Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl. A friend reminded me the other day that I'd only seen the first one. Curious how I managed to miss the other two, but they're on the watchlist now.

A bath was poured, laptop positioned and speakers setup on the sinktop. I settled in, promptly reminding myself how terrible I am with watching films, rarely able to sit through an entire feature unless with company. I managed about half of it, which is a pretty good effort for a 143min movie on a weeknight. I push myself during every waking moment - sleep when I'm dead and the like - so if at a late cinema showing I tend to fall asleep soon after the lights go out, like a six foot five blankety-caged canary.

Consequentially, cinema outings are rare but pleasantly also have that air of excitement about them that I enjoyed as a kid. Also, since I don't go that often I typically watch in gold class. I'm all about the elbow room. Being waited on doesn't hurt either. Now if only I could get someone to pump my gas.

-

Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun

One of the better Christine McVie songs. Love the clavinet.

"I never did believe in miracles
But I've a feeling it's time to try
I never did believe in the ways of magic
But I'm beginning to wonder why"

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...