Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day94 - What Dreams May Come

...and Inception. ***no spoilers***

I've always loved this movie. The lengths soul mates will take to retain a bond never fails to blow me away.

Inception was similar in feel, having practised lucid dreaming and dream incubation and been successful in my efforts, I appreciated the concept. Oddly, my companion found it difficult to follow. I wonder if anyone else had the same problem.

It's always nice watching someone's face the first time they enter a Gold Class cinema. I'm still surprised when I find out friends haven't been.

If you haven't seen either, do so.

Good dreams tonight. Greater distraction. I want to go 5 levels deep.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...