Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day169 - Catchup

I'm hoping to catch my breath over the next couple of days. The end of an era is approaching at the end of the month and a new dawn with it.

I've got a few real-world mail postings to send out too - I've bought the stamps, so I'm halfway there!

I'd been in the habit of updating the blog daily, but that's slipped by the wayside and I don't see my schedule letting up anytime soon. I love the idea of keeping a daily journal, even if it's half-filled with squirrelly nonsense - so the lack of keeping it up is playing on my slightly-OCD mind. It's bad enough that I've been less frequent with yoga too. If only there were more than 24 hours in the day... but I'm determined to get back on top of things.

It's a blessing and a curse to be so acutely aware of how much time one has left. A lifetime is not enough.

The photo was taken by the talented and keen-eyed biebkriebels, used with kind permission =)

-

3 Doors Down - Running Out Of Days

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...