Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day163 - Full On

My time has been so incredibly filled lately, it's difficult to squeeze in enough sleep let alone blog... looking forward to the next day I have to myself to talk about my adventures.

In the meantime, this song was on my mind in the shower just now - I had it dedicated to me a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away - not sure why it popped in to say hello, but well worth sharing:

Marc Cohn - True Companion

-

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully it's a case of busy being a good thing, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Q - definitely enjoying myself =)

    Taking photos too, invariably the toe-shots come out lol. Expect toemail soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...