Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day145 - You've Got (toe)mail

My favourite blogs are ones with only a few followers - I like the personal touch, interactions, small community feel. Toemail is one such site. The concept makes me chuckle all over.

Click here to see my toes.

(^yet another sentence I never anticipated typing)

-

As the weather warms, this is the perfect music to accompany cloud (or toe) watching on bright days:

America - Ventura Highway

-

3 comments:

  1. Met your toes today to the tune of America. Was so inspired, I had to send my toes off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. toemail is my favorite =) i've been taking pics of my feet for so long...i'm glad i finally have a place to show them off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...