Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day159 - Hunter

The before shot. The tour would take us to 4 wineries, each with cellar doors and although I'm still learning (a long an arduous process, to be sure), I have a deeper appreciation of wine as an accompaniment, especially after the cheese tasting portion of the afternoon.

We were part of a small group travelling with a larger group of mostly students from Mac Uni, such as the most excellent Miss B who organised it all for me. While I usually prefer being off the beaten track, I do enjoy being chauffeured, especially when wine is involved and my travelling companions are free to keep pace with the imbibification.

-

Britney Spears - Toxic

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...