Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day161 - Whales

Our driver "Aussie Bob" then took us from Newcastle to Port Stephens where we hopped a boat and headed out to sea. Even better than the whales: we had dolphins swimming next to the boat at one point which brought me much joy - moreso than the main objective of whale-sighting or the solitary seal lazing about on the rocks. Halfway through almost our entire group became seasick. There may be some correlation between that and the wine-tasting the day prior.

After a stop at a beach on the way back, some "laying out" as Bumpy B says, it was home to rest. Filled. Satiated. Inspired. One of the best weekends in months.

-

Savage Garden - The Animal Song

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...