Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day3 - Musely

I was struck by inspiration today. It didn't take much, just key ideas at the right moments. I wonder if a muse is always aware of their museliness. Mmmm musely.

So I moved myself into gear, poised to record. I then encountered those lovely computer recording & playback issues that have plagued me of late. I managed to get it all working in the end, but by that point I had deflated somewhat, lost the spark. I know when not to force it, so I retired in the knowledge that at least I'd played for an hour, and would draw on the creative font another day...

With Black Books behind me, it's the IT Crowd that brings guaranteed belly laughs. I feel I need them today, but with only 6 episodes per year I must meter out the laughter.

So I poured myself a bath & drew a glass of moscato, trying to stay awake.

It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...