Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day10 - Double Rainbows

Today was a strange one, almost surreal. It started with double rainbows perfectly flanking the harbor bridge. It was too warm for my scarf but when I saw the charcoal grey that consumed the city between the bows, so I was glad I'd brought it. Into the rain I rode, wishing I had the luxury to just step out into it & be soaked, walking around feeling the water molecules filling my airways.

Point of note: I love the idea of being flanked by rainbows.

Today will remain somewhat of a blur, but will stick out amongst the countless workdays for my friend who was having a rough one. I took some time out to have a chat with her while pacing Darling Harbor. We ended up chatting for 68 minutes. 1 off my favourite number. Yin Yang.

I had hoped to deliver to her some of the rainbow joy I'd felt earlier, and if non-transmittable, at least pass some time with her in an enjoyable way.

As I chatted, I paced the empty balcony level external to the convention centre. It was nice to have such a huge area to myself in such a crowded city. I say "myself" but I wasn't alone: I had my favourite company with me.

Tonight I've been working on one of my newer songs, In The Air - and enthusiastically so. I hope it sounds as good in the morning as it does tonight. It might find it's way to the ears it's meant for.

Earlier today as I walked until my ears started to crispen... I pondered "bad days" and came to the conclusion that when it comes to weather, there's really no such thing as a bad day. I feel like this is somewhat of an epiphany for me. I've stored this wisdom to carry with me for life & hopefully pass on to others, the positive perspective.

It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...