Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day1 - Circuits

A fuse blew in the circuit box tonight cutting off power to all the AC outlets. The fuse was replaced but it blew again, causing the toaster to go "popzap!" This of course meant that the fridge was powered off, so I had no choice but to run a bath, fire up the laptop with Black Books & eat all the iceblocks before they melted.

It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...