Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day2 - Clipped

Earlier today I had lunch in North Sydney. A woman on the train was happily clipping her nails next to me. Where do the unwanted nails go? On the floor of course.

I watched her for a bit, with more than a modicum of disgust. With claws like that I'm not surprized she needs to carry around an industrial-sized nail clipper (seriously, it was as big as my index finger). Her nails are almost black & appear extremely thick & talon like (& not in a sexy, scratch-your-back sort of way).

Although I just consider myself fortunate to not have received a stray projectile nail in the eye, I was so scarred from the experience that I'm now soothing the pain by laying in a bath watching Black Books.

No iceblocks tonight, but a glass of moscato suits me nicely.

^It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...