Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day20 - Duff

I was up later than I should have been, I drank more than I should have, I spent more money than I should have, but it was so refreshing to be out with relative strangers. Had it been some of several others who I'd been out with before, I might not have gone. I don't know what it is about new experiences that inspires me so much. Perhaps it's the formation of new & unique memories & the the delight of the brain as a section is tickled for the first time. Maybe I do know after all =)

As a result, I decided today would be a good indoors day. I should've been sleepier than I was, but something had me energized beyond my normal state. Maybe it was the night out. I did get in afew extra hours during the day, and that energy did not leave me, no matter what I tried.

I went for a couple of walks, took a photo of a front yard carpeted in vibrant oranges, reds, yellows & browns, but otherwise stayed put.



I love 2AM. I could've slept at several more points throughout the day, but energy and conversation was driving me, and surprizingly I stayed awake until The Magic Hour.

It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...