Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day19 - Club Verandah

Eventful day: accomplished a fair bit at work, then the festivities started. They put on an excellent spread: much cheese & many crackers. The wine didn't seem to run out for a change, though I nabbed the last Heinekin from the secret fridge on my way out.

One of the ex-PR girls stopped by to say hello with her friend & the 3 of us wandered the streets before ending up at a club with a verandah overlooking Darling Harbor. Spectacular =)

Let it never be said that Bobby doesn't dance (though I must be dragged). I spent most of the time waiting for an emotive song to play but it was mostly empty sounds. There were afew beautiful songs that played & the accompanying moments were awesome.

Before bed I ate a caramel creme egg, walnuts & cashews. I bought a replacement creme egg for the one I gobbled from the home coffee table a couple of weeks back, but I ate that too =p

It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...