Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day13 - Brussels

Music took hold of me this morning. In place of gym, I finished working on the guitar tracks I'd started last night for In The Air, with some urgency to record while the strings on my guitar are still fresh. Melodies are growing around the rhythm tracks; the song's flowering - it reminds me a lot of the songs I was writing 2-3 years ago: beautiful soundscapes, built on acoustica.

The afternoon was spent in Brussels - at least in the shared imaginings of an alternate dimension couple, summoned via instant messaging chat. It was so much fun being co-author of a story of romantic adventure, the enthusiasm & passion we both felt came through strongly. It started with the idea - of which she has many good ones - of a romantic picnic in the park. I expanded the setting to Europe. From there our imaginations ran wild, from the bell tower to street art, open air markets, a deciduous forest & nearby caves with the subterranean lake where spirits are free to soar, to the riverboat, the cabin & comfort, realization, mutual understanding.

One day I will do these things.

It is the most logical outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...