Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day51

20100629

Tonight I've been working on an instrumental Stained House track. I haven't programmed drums for months - I'd forgotten how much fun it is, in a brain-tickling, challenging way.

Inspiration, while mostly from different sources lately, is ever-present. I wrote lyrics to 2 songs today & finished the lyrics to another song written on Sunday.

I miss my muse.

Her presence is scarce, but she has filled me with enough inspiration to even still conjure verses from the aether.

-

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush - Don't Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...