Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day29 - Sketching



Monday, 7 June 2010 13:24

Dismayed at her sketches of a guitar & violin for lacking realism, I introduced Bubble to Picasso, specifically Three Musicians, to give her an understanding of surrealism.

The next image was Guernica. Immediately upon viewing she said "whoa!", followed by afew seconds silence, taking it in. Then exclaimed "i know what i'm going to draw!", jumped off my knee & went to sketch.

Inspiration inspires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...