Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day41

Saturday 19th June 2010

Grateful that you explained things to me.

As I lay down to sleep I thought: my life consists of trying not to think of you. But it's amazingly difficult.

My computer dings - it's not you.

My phone moo's - it's not you.

3 years of conversing, 6 or so of those rather intensely. I know a good thing when I find it.

I spent today laying down bass tracks, killing zombies & trying to remind myself:

Ramones - It's Gonna Be Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...