Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day47

We share office space with a few other companies. The other day the girls from the PR firm next door found out it was my birthday - I though I'd gotten away without anyone noticing, but I guess being Facebook friends has it's price. So today they surprised me with gourmet cupcakes & a song, both were very sweet.

I've never been much of a birthday celebrant - I'd actually forgotten all about it until I was queried over the weekend - but this year I was glad to have the little gestures, and the above was heart-warming, especially considering there was no obligation whatsoever for them to have done so.

The Ramones - Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...