Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day37

Thursday, 17 June 2010 3:00:55 PM

What a difference between yesterday & today.

You want a break from me for a week. To ween yourself off me. I say I understand and I do, but it isn't easy.

0322 dreaming about contact =( Messy, non-linear dreams. Visualizing synapses firing, communication trying to get thru from both sides, but unable to make the connection. Unsettling.

-

Every facet of life is covered by a Ramones song.

Ramones - I Believe In Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...