Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day39

Thursday, 17 June 2010 8:06:54 AM

I received a book from her last night.

What a nice thing - a thrill even - to receive a letter, let alone a book =)

The first page mention of the unreliability of the postal service had me laughing, as my earlier letter to her had gone missing in the postal aether.

Lately I've been thinking alot about reading more. I feel as though I'm not feeding my head as much as I'd like. I won't just read any old book - it has to have some significance or enlightenment contained within.

It's nice to hold a book in my hands again.

Thankyou.

Ramones - Life's A Gas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...