Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Knowing

Some days are a struggle.

When the fire burns from deep within.

The drive to share with one who understands me.

That understanding is rarer than I would've guessed when pondering such things years ago - even with the almost precognitive knowledge I held of that most unique of persons I would meet at this stage of my life. Then again, I didn't know exactly what I was missing.

Still, I would rather have this knowledge that not.

Although I have friends & family who are always within easy reach, there is a huge part of me that remains unfulfilled. This has always been the case, but now I am acutely aware of it. Difficult as it is, I'm grateful for this awareness - I no longer deny this part of myself. Maybe time will bury it again. I hope not.

Right now all I want is to slip away into a co-authored adventure, to dream of joy. Beautiful weekend mornings were made for sharing such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...