Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day31 - Rest Day



Sunday, 13 June 2010 08:43

My "rest day" (loved every second of it): 0500 wakeup call in Sydney. 0800 flight to Brisbane. Drive to Sunshine Coast & back. Afternoon market (with icecream), followed by sunset on the river. Restaurant for dinner. Close to midnight, awake & enjoying emails. This was a day well spent.

(The accompanying picture of our 30min stop at Mooloolaba beach was enough to pre-empt Seaworld the following day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...