Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day40

Friday 18th June 2010

As I laid down to bed last night, I left the light on to read my new book. Before doing so, I thought I would check my only way of seeing how you are: facebook. You had removed me. I figured this means no more contact.

I hope you are okay.

I'm sorry to have come into your life & upset things.

I'm physically shaking.

I've had the flu for the past few days, but this is unrelated.

I fear little in life, but the prospect of being cut out of yours cuts to the centre of fear.

Right now I wish I didn't love you like I do, but common sense is scratching the back of my brain telling me that I wouldn't trade such amazing moments for anything.

Ramones - Poison Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...