Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day24

Thursday, 3 June 2010 7:20:23 AM

Today I felt an amazing sense of the unary, like our Sun. Walking through the throngs I was completely detached, existing in my own bubble universe that travelled with me, mostly grounded but floating slighty above it. It was surreal and amazing =)

Contemplating communication today, I realized I'm typically quick to admit mistakes or look for mistakes i might've made, or even look for a better way I could've handled things - even if not having done anything necessarily negative in the first place, or if minor or well-intentioned but with adverse results. This is because I know that most similar situations are simple & can be easily fixed once the emotions that restrain are dropped, and since this is the case, why not do so sooner than later, get things sorted & move on. It can be difficult to drop or work through the emotion, but if a clear offer is made to resolve, it should only be embraced. I created a new mini-mantra:

Peace is worth more to me than pride.

It seemed to be the most logical solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...