Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day288 - Music Soul Battery

I had a stark realization today of just how much power I receive from listening to music.

I ran a couple of my favourite Blind Melon songs through my phone, and felt my energy levels steadily increase, motivation rise & inspiration well, as if years of cumulative positivity, joy and bliss are stored in certain songs, to be drawn upon listening. I have always understood that music affected mood but I had never before looked at it quite in this light.

There is the knowledge that the power source is internal and that the music is only a catalyst, but it - and all forms of art - are such a necessary part of the battery of the soul.

-

Blind Melon - Soul One

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...