Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day275 - Nothing

Quite often I will lay my head at night and drift to sleep with a lecture, documentary or or audio book playing, in part to maximize my time on Earth, in part because it is the time of day when I am most receptive to knowledge absorption, and partly due to the instant dreams generated.

But last night I went with nothing.

I'd forgotten how beautiful the figurative music is that my own thoughts make, without effort.

I should do this more often.

-

This song featured last night in a dream. I remember thinking, "oh, I recognize this - it's unusual for this store to be playing it". At least, I think it was a dream - it may well have happened yesterday. Life has been a little blurry lately...

Lemonheads - Half The Time

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...