Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day284 - 3 Days in NZ, part 1

6AM start, worked through the day, then an afternoon flight into Auckland - an impromptu visit to see my girl, on the back of a bunch of airpoints that were set to expire at the end of the month.

The glow in the background is the moon: full, large & looming - the camera having it's own surrealistic interpretation in the low light.

-

One of the most epic songs of all time:

Jane's Addiction - Three Days

"Three days was the morning
My focus three days old
My head, it landed
To the sounds of cricket bows...

I am proud man anyway
Covered now by three days

Three ways was the morning
Three lovers, in three ways
We knew when she landed,
Three days she'd stay.

I am a proud man anyway
Covered now by three days

We saw shadows of the morning light
the shadows of the evening sun
till the shadows and the light were one..."

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...