Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day265 - Insomniac Salad

There's nothing quite like making a salad at 2AM - the local slice of the world is approaching it's quietest, the relaxation therapy that food preparation provides is intensified by the calm surrounds, and the absence of the usual additional stimulus brings into acute focus senses of touch, taste and smell.

Curiously awakened by a dream that had me clenching my teeth - protagonist in a nightmarish Orwellian future, desperately attempting to escape the omnipresent representatives of "the system", it was all very Matrix-meets-Total Recall: exciting but not particularly relaxing - I was happy to discover waiting email from the most enjoyable of ping-pong conversations, sent only minutes before, followed by the cricket-chirp of my phone as it rang from the great beyond.

Coincidence?

Perhaps.

But I have suspicions that my friends may be psychic.

-

I wanted to link the song currently swirling around in my head: The Lemonheads I'll Do It Anyway, but apparently if it's not on youtube it doesn't exist on the internet, so instead here's a song from a toddler's point of view:

The Lemonheads - Rockin Stroll

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...