Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day260 - The Mermaid

For the gift of you you gave
after moving of the flood
Humbling and honoring
for a slice of time, for you
And this is how the days should lay,
wished and written to be spent
In creation, consideration
to show oneself one's Self
Refracted, reflected in diamonds or in eyes
or crystalline tears, intent on betraying one's disguise
For when you are one of us who sees
know now that I will smile
To recognize in you, that which,
no, but only a fellow Knower knows

-

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...