Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day322 - Warmth

Awakened with a headache - that I didn't even realize I had until I took a moment to think about my cold symptoms and red, red eyes - I pondered yesterday and the 3 before, spent in SE Queensland, visiting the Mermaid, family and friends.

While Sydney has been very good to me, I've long held a desire to relocate to one of my top 3 destinations, and landing on Friday, I immediately felt the air greet me, embracing & welcoming back.

More & more I feel the pull to warmer climes. There is much to consider with such a move, but with only one thing holding me here, and it's grip sadly loosening with each day, I feel the inevitability.

There have been a couple of instances where coming back to my current base - I don't think of as 'home' - was somewhat of a downer, and I count yesterday amongst them, but maybe this was tied up with the semi-rotten feeling of flu-dom.

A side-effect of which has had the last couple of nights fraught with dreams. I haven't dreamt this much in months. Part of me doesn't want to remember them upon waking, but they are of the calibre that will not let me cast them aside and I can feel them pushing through the surface to consciousness, more & more each day, processing.

A couple have made it through: one dream supremely significant in that it has been repeated since my late teens and once again more recently than I'd realized - though it has grown, expanded on itself - that of a place which I am destined to call home; in warmer climes.

-

Click to listen: Fleetwood Mac - I Don't Want To Know

-

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching that vid! Still sorry you got ill honey. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually watch the vids, but instead just listen, however that one caught my eye. Glad you liked :)

    Ironic how I managed to catch cold amidst such warmth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...