Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day324 - "That's Some Catch"

I'm currently slowpoking my way through the most excellent Catch-22 - very fun & very clever, it's the sort of book one doesn't want to end.

I hear the phrase itself often, and for a long time didn't know it's meaning, so avoided using it. For those that want immediate gratification, here is a fantastic site which deserves to be shared with the world: the Online Etymology Dictionary, defining Catch-22.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...