Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day311 - Hiding Oneself In Distractions


Much work and much play makes bobby distracted muchly.

Yet also makes for exhaustion & wonder.

"I am half sick of shadows."

And ideal for it.

-

Click to listen: Neil Young - Heart of Gold

-

3 comments:

  1. I wonder how many nights Tennyson and Waterhouse lay in the darkness dreaming of the ethereal Lady of Shalott?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not enough for either, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...